6 books including 5 first editions dated 1905 to 1924, contain dozens of spectacular folded maps. Each book is stamped by their donator, 5 of them by the founder of the Molson Brewery John H.R. Molson. Books acquired from the now closed Fraser Institute/Molson Brewery Library in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. All 6 volumes in excellent condition and complete, 1 has a repaired binding, no loose pages. Series should contain 7 books, 1 is missing. Entitled "A History of England", general editor Charles Oman, published by Methuen. Each book measures 6 X 9 inches, total weight 10 pounds.
- 1905 First Edition Volume 4, England Under the Tudors by Arthur D. Innes
- 1905 First Edition Volume 2, England Under the Normans and Angevins by HWC Davis
- 1911 First Edition Volume 6, England Under the Hanoverians by C. Grant Robertson
- 1913 First Edition Volume 7, England since Waterloo by J.A.R. Marriott
- 1913 First Edition Volume 3, England in the Later Middle Ages by Kenneth H. Vickers
- 1924 Sixth Edition Volume I, England Before the Norman Conquest by Charles Oman